The first thing that anybody sees when looking at a car is, of course, the bodywork. Aesthetics are about much more than appearances. Good bodywork protects the most vulnerable parts of a car and the person who drives it. With a 200-year history and a skilled team of time-served engineers, we perform car body repairs to exceptional standards and offer comprehensive services to keep paintwork in the best possible condition.
With premises in Royal Tunbridge Wells, we welcome private motorists, fleet operators and members of the trade. Hillary’s Coachworks has a loyal portfolio of customers from the surrounding Crowborough, East Grinstead, Sevenoaks and Tonbridge areas, and from all parts of Southern England.
• Local and regional experts in classic car body repairs
• Experienced in the repair of modern makes and models
• A dedicated team of skilled engineers and technicians
• All repair work undertaken on jobs both large and small
• Members of the National Body Repair Association (NBRA)
The true testament to car body repairs is the previous work of our company and we invite you to visit our website gallery.